TMPros IT Services Sacramento – Modesto – Stockton
TMPros supports small and medium sized business in Sacramento and Central California. Our IT services include, network administration, computer repair, virus removal, storage solutions, backup recovery and more. We offer remote and on-site computer repair and technical support at affordable monthly flat rate prices.
Get better service for the price of an IT Guy?
TMPros managed it services plans provide businesses with an entire IT team for about the cost of an IT guy. We cater to small and medium sized businesses just like yours in Sacramento, Stockton, Lodi and Modesto. Instead of charging by the hour, we offer flat monthly rates with service levels customized to your needs. So, you don’t get gouged and you don’t pay for an IT guy to sit around. Best of all, during an emergency, you have the high level expertise you need, when you need it. But, with TMPros, we keep emergencies from happening so you can focus on your business instead of IT.
TMPros specializes in Managed IT Services. You can expect to…
- Save money over a large staff or retail pricing
- Never have to find temporary help because of sickness or vacation
- Get IT services from a team of professionals
- Have 24/7 server monitoring and have your backups checked every day
- Have Guaranteed response time
- Have your expectations completely surpassed
Here’s how our IT Services in Sacramento work!
The TMPros Managed Services model saves you money and increases your bottom line. Think of us as your own in-house IT Department. We are not IT outsourcing. We are IT in-sourcing. As your IT partner, we learn your business model and adapt technology to suit your needs at a lower monthly rate than you would pay a full-time IT Director or network administrator. We have plans that provide both remote Help Desk and on-site technician support. Our server and PC monitoring and remote management software will let us know you have a problem before you know, and can also let us know if hard drives are dying so we are able to solve your problems before they happen.
The advantage to you is you get 24/7 monitoring, day-time Help Desk service, and an IT Director or CIO at your disposal for the price your budget can afford. We will work with you on a plan that meets your needs and is right for your budget.
IT Service Plans Include:
- 24×7 Remote Monitoring – We will monitor your server and backups for errors and problems, so we can help prevent issues before your network or server goes down. You will be able to rest easy knowing your backups are actually happening.
- Remote Help Desk Support – Our help desk line is open to solve your problems. We will walk your staff through issues or log-in to solve issues. Most problems will be solved in this manner.
- Onsite Support – In the event of hardware or connection failures where remote support is not applicable, our team will provide onsite support at your place of business. Our team is ready to assist you onsite as requested.
- Monthly Reporting – We will provide you with a monthly report regarding the health of your system and backups.
- CIO Services – Our team will provide you with answers to your Information Technology related questions as well as assist you in planning your IT future. CIO Services includes dealing with your communication and technology vendors, scheduled planning meetings, questions and advice regarding your technology both current and future needs. We will handle your IT issues and give you answers and options.
- Remote Backup – Our backup services insure that your data is safe and secure. This service includes backup from one location per client and up to 5GB storage per site. Additional locations start at $19.95 per month for up to 5GB of storage. VEEAM and Cloud based solutions are also available. Ask us how they work.
FREE Network Assessment and IT Evaluation
The first thing we try to do for prospective clients is identify issues in their existing IT infrastructure or vulnerabilities in their security. At your request, we will do a network assessment and evaluate your IT infrastructure, antivirus and firewalls, server capabilities, backups, PC age, etc. at no charge and no strings attached. If, after our findings and recommendations, you choose one of our managed services plans, we will work fast to implement our recommendations and improve your IT to safeguard your systems and data. If you own or manage a small, medium size or enterprise business in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and Lodi, you owe it to yourself to save money and get better IT service. We can help.
To find out more about our FLAT RATE IT plans, please call us at
or just fill out the Quick Contact form and we will contact you shortly.